1. Structural elucidation of small molecules
2. NMR data acquisition on the instrument
3. Structural study of proteins
4. Molecular Interaction studies by NMR
Note: Every participant must bring his/her laptop
Symposium date: April 30th, 2019
If presenting poster, submit your abstract by April 10th, 2019 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (closed)
Registration Deadline: April 20th, 2019
Registration Fee: PKR 6000/-
Note: This is a one-day symposium, therefore, accomodation will not be provided by the organizers.
The above link will take you to registation page, where
1. Create an account by clicking the "create account" option at the bottom of the page and verify by your email
2. Fill the form after logging in, select the purpose as Biology Symposium from a list of events and print out the voucher
3. Deposit the fee in any branch of the banks listed on the voucher by taking the printed voucher to the bank, account information is not needed.
Note: Seats are limited, early registration will ensure your attendance at the workshop.
Biosymposium-2019 registration is now open. This year the theme is a hands-on workshop on modern NMR techniques.
Department of Biology, 3rd floor, SSE builiding, LUMS, Opposite Sector U, DHA, Lahore